Industrial Maths Group Leader at CRM and Adjunct Prof. at UPC.
Previously Visiting Prof. KAIST, South Korea; Assoc. Prof. U. Cape Town, South Africa; Senior Researcher U. Cranfield; Visiting Fellow/Post-Doc, Oxford Uni.
Premi Albert Dou 2014; Rated Ful Prof. of Research, AQU 2011; U. Cape Town Faculty of Sci. Research Award 2008.
Member editorial board Applied Mathematical Modelling; Mathematics in Industry Case Studies.
Member of Management Committee and Short Term Scientific Manager COST Action TD1409 Maths in Industry Network. Council Member for European Consortium for Mathematics in Industry, 2012-
Academic Project Manager for ICECREMO commerical aircraft icing software.
Published over 60 papers in 1st or 2nd quartile journals.
- Mathematics in Nanotechnlogy
- Heat flow
- Fluid flow
- Phase change
- Industrial Mathematics
- MM MacDevette, TG Myers, B Wetton, Boundary layer analysis and heat transfer of a nanofluid. Microfluidics and Nanofluidics 17 (2), 401-412, 2014
- TG Myers, Why are slip lengths so large in carbon nanotubes? Microfluidics and nanofluidics 10 (5), 1141-1145, 2011
- TG Myers, Optimal exponent heat balance and refined integral methods applied to Stefan problems. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 53 (5), 1119-1127, 2010
- SL Mitchell, TG Myers, Application of standard and refined heat balance integral methods to one-dimensional Stefan problems. SIAM review 52 (1), 57-86, 2010
- TG Myers, JPF Charpin, SJ Chapman, The flow and solidification of a thin fluid film on an arbitrary three-dimensional surface. Physics of Fluids 14 (8), 2788-2803, 2002