Sune Precht Reeh
I am a BGSMath postdoc at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. I was previously a postdoc for 3 years at Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and I received my PhD degree in Copenhagen supervised by Jesper Grodal.
My main area of interest is algebraic topology and its applications to group theory. I am in particular working with saturated fusion systems/p-local finite groups and their properties in stable homotopy theory. This relates to work by Ragnarsson and Stancu showing that saturated fusion systems are classified by the so-called characteristic idempotents in the double Burnside ring of the underlying p-group, and many topological properties can be translated into pure algebra suitable for direct calculations.
My research also involves collaborations and interactions with chromatic homotopy theory and infinity categories.
- Homotopical group theory
- Stable homotopy theory
- Fusion systems/p-local finite groups
- Burnside rings and Mackey functors
- Sune Precht Reeh, Ergün Yalç?n. Representation rings for fusion systems and dimension functions. To appear in Math. Z. Prepublished online.
- Sune Precht Reeh, Tomer Schlank, Nathaniel Stapleton. A formula for p-completion by way of the Segal conjecture. Preprint.
- Sune Precht Reeh. Transfer and characteristic idempotents for saturated fusion systems. Adv. in Math. 289 (2016), 161-211.
- Sune Precht Reeh. The abelian monoid of fusion-stable finite sets is free. Algebra & Number Theory 9 (2015), no. 10, 2303–2324.
- Emanuele Dotto, Kristian Moi, Irakli Patchkoria, Sune Precht Reeh. Real topological Hochschild homology. Preprint.