Full professor at CRM
Research area: Analysis
PhD in Mathematics obtained at Lomonosov Moscow State University (2003)
Graduated from the Lomonosov Moscow State University in 1999
2003: PhD in Mathematics from MSU
2004-2006: Marie Curie Fellow at CRM, Barcelona
2006-2008: Post-doctoral Fellow at the Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa
2008-September 2012: ICREA Researcher, CRM
From September 2012, ICREA Research Professor at the CRM
2009: ISAAC Award
2013: Humboldt Research Fellowship for Experienced Researchers
- Harmonic analysis
- Approximation Theory
- Bondarenko, S. Tikhonov. “Bernstein inequalities with nondoubling weights”, To appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc., arXiv:1308.5818
- Gogatishvili, B. Opic, S. Tikhonov, W. Trebels. “Ulyanov-type inequalities between Lorentz-Zygmund spaces”, J. Fourier Anal. Appl. 20, 5 (2014), 1020-1049.
- Nursultanov, S. Tikhonov. “A sharp Remez inequality for trigonometric polynomials”, Constructive Approx., 38 (1) (2013), 101-132.
- Gorbachev, E. Liflyand, S. Tikhonov. “Weighted Fourier Inequalities: Boas conjecture in R^n”, d’Analyse Math., Vol. 114 (2011), 99-120.
- Tikhonov. “Trigonometric series with general monotone coefficients”, Jour. Math. Anal. Appl., Vol. 326, 1 (2007), 721-735.