I studied mathematics at the UAB, were I wrote my PhD in ring theory under the supervision of Professor Ferran Cedó. Today I’m a member of the Non Commuative Ring Theory Group at the UAB working on questions related to C*-algebras and semigroup structures used for their classification.
- Non commutative ring theory
- C*-algebras and classification
- Partially ordered semigroups
- Antoine, R., Thiel, H., Perera, F. Tensor products and regularity properties of Cuntz semigroups (To appear) 2015.
- Antoine, R., Dadarlat, M., Perera, F., Santiago, L., Recovering the Elliott invariant from the Cuntz semigroup. Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (2014).
- Antoine, R., Bosa, J., Perera, F., Petzka, H., Geometric structure of dimension functions of certain continuous fields. J. Funct. Anal. (2014).
- Antoine, R., Perera, F., Santiago, L., Pullbacks, C(X)-algebras, and their Cuntz semigroup. J. Funct. Anal. (2011).
- Antoine, R., Nilpotent elements and Armendariz rings. J. Algebra (2008).