Since June 2016, I’m enrolled as a BGSMath postdoc student at UPC, under the supervision of Xavier Cabré. Previously, I’ve been a postdoc student at Weierstrass Institute (Berlin). I obtained my Ph.D. under the joint supervision of Enrico Valdinoci, at Università degli Studi di Milano (Italy), and Alberto Farina, at Université de Picardie “Jules Verne” de Amiens (France).
Prizes, awards, honors and distinctions
November 2012 – November 2015: Ph.D. scholarship funded by the Italian Minister of Education.
January 2016 – May 2016: Postdoc fellowship funded by ERC grant EPSILON.
June 2016 – present: Postdoc fellowship funded by BGSMath.
Main scientific achievements
I established symmetry and rigidity results for solutions of elliptic PDEs set in anisotropic frameworks. I also worked on problems related to minimizers for nonlocal energy functionals.
- Plane-like interfaces in long-range Ising models and connections with nonlocal minimal surfaces, with S. Dipierro and E. Valdinoci, arxiv:1605.06187v1.
- Plane-like minimizers for a non-local Ginzburg-Landau-type energy in a periodic medium, with E. Valdinoci, arxiv:1505.02304.
- Interior regularity of solutions of non-local equations in Sobolev and Nikol’skii spaces}, to appear in Ann. Mat. Pura Appl., DOI:10.1007/s10231-016-0586-3.
- Monotonicity formulae and classification results for singular, degenerate, anisotropic PDEs, with A. Farina and E. Valdinoci, Adv. Math. 293 (2016), 343–381.
- Gradient bounds and rigidity results for singular, degenerate, anisotropic partial differential equations, with A. Farina and E. Valdinoci, Comm. Math. Phys. 331 (2014), no. 1, 189–214.