Josep Maria Mondelo
Josep Maria Mondelo obtained his degree in Mathematics in 1996 at UB, and finished his PhD thesis at UB in 2001 under the supervision of Prof. Gerard Gomez. After working as a research support technician at UPC, he obtained in 2002 his current position as associated professor at UAB. Most of his research activity is strongly based on scientific computing.
- Numerical computation of invariant objects of dynamical systems.
- Applications to Astrodynamics and Celestial Mechanics.
- Gómez and J.-M. Mondelo. The dynamics around the collinear equilibrium points of the RTBP. Phys. D, 157(4):283–321, 2001
- Gómez, J. J. Masdemont, and J.-M. Mondelo. Solar System models with a selected set of frequencies. Astronomy & Astrophysics, 390(2):733–749, 2002
- Barrabés, J.-M. Mondelo, and M. Ollé. Numerical continuation of families of homoclinic connections of periodic orbits in the RTBP. Nonlinearity, 22(12):2901–2918, 2009
- Gómez, J.-M. Mondelo, and C. Simó. A collocation method for the numerical Fourier analysis of quasi-periodic functions. I. Numerical tests and examples. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst. Ser. B, 14(1):41–74, 2010
- J.-M. Mondelo, S. B. Broschart, and B. F. Villac. Ballistic Transfers Across the 1: 1 Resonance Around Vesta Following Invariant Manifolds. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 36(4):1119–1133, 2013