After my PhD I was a PostDoc for two years at the NTNU (Norway) under the supervision of Kristian Seip. Since 2010 I am a Lecturer at the Universitat de Barcelona.
In my 2009 paper (co-authored with Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà) we use some of the techniques developed during my PhD to prove the long-lasting problem of the asymptotic equidistribution of Fekete points on the sphere.
Since 2012 I’m a member of the Organizing Committee of the Komplex Analysis Winter School (KAWA).
- Minimal Energy Problems on the Sphere and other manifolds
- Random point processes related to complex and harmonic analysis
- Interpolation and Sampling in reproducing kernel Hilbert spaces of bandlimited functions
- Approximation Theory
- Jordi Marzo and Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà; Equidistribution of Fekete Points on the Sphere. Constructive Approximation, 32, 3, 513-521, 2009
- Jordi Marzo and Kristian Seip; $L^\infty$ to $L^p$ constants for Riesz projections. Bulletin des Sciences Mathematiques, 135, 3, 345-352, 2010
- Jordi Marzo, Shahaf Nitzan and Jan-Fredrik Olsen; Sampling and interpolation in de Branges spaces with doubling phase. Journal d’Analyse Mathematique, 117, 1, 365-395, 2012
- Jorge Antezana, Jeremiah Buckley, Jordi Marzo and Jan-Fredrik Olsen; Gap probabilities for the cardinal sine. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 396, 2, 466-472, 2012
- Jordi Marzo and Joaquim Ortega-Cerdà; Uniformly bounded orthonormal polynomials on the sphere. To appear in the Bulletin of the London Math. Soc. 2015