Associate professor at UAB
Research area: Dynamical Systems
PhD in Mathematics obtained at UAB (1998)
After my PhD in UAB I worked for two years in Universitat de les Illes Balears as Associate Professor (2000-2001). In 2009 I had the award “I3 Intensification young researchers DIUE-MEC 2007 (2009-2011)”. Recently AQU-Catalunya provides me the “Acreditation of Advanced Research Position”.
- Dynamical systems and ordinary differential equations.
- Qualitative theory of planar differential equations.
- Limit cycles and 16th Hilbert problem.
- Piecewise differential systems.
- Chebyshev systems and zeros of real functions.