Associate professor at UAB
Research area: Computer Science
PhD in Computer Science obtained at UAB (2005)
I received the Bachelor’s degree in mathematics in 2000 and the Ph.D. degree in science (computer science section) in 2005, both from the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB). In 2000 I joined the Department of Information and Communications Engineering (DEIC), at UAB, as an Assistant Professor. In 2008, I joined the Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología and did a one year research stay at Auburn University, under a Fulbright scholarship. From 2009 to 2013 I continued within the DEIC Dept. at UAB as an Assistant Professor, and was promoted to Associate Professor in 2013.
- Coding theory
- Additive codes
- Perfect codes
- Dual codes
- Codes over ring
- T. Dougherty and C. Fernández-Córdoba, “Z2Z4-formally self-dual codes” Desings, Codes and Cryptography (August 2014) vol. 72. no. 2, pp: 435-453. DOI: 10.1007/s10623-012-9773-4.
- Fernández-Córdoba, K. T. Phelps and M. Villanueva, “Involutions in Binary Perfect Codes” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (September 2011) vol. 57. no. 9, pp: 5926 – 5932. ISSN: 0018-9448. DOI: 10.1109/TIT.2011.2162185.
- Borges, C. Fernández-Córdoba, J. Pujol, J. Rifà, and M. Villanueva, “Z2Z4-linear codes: generator matrices and duality” Desings, Codes and Cryptography (January 2010) vol. 54. no. 2, pp: 167-179. ISSN: 0925-1022. DOI: 10.1109/TIT.2011.2119465.
- Borges, C. Fernández-Córdoba, and K. T. Phelps, “ZRM Codes” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (January 2008) vol. 54. no. 1, pp: 380-386. DOI: 10.1109/TIT.2011.2119465.
- Borges, C. Fernández-Córdoba, and K. T. Phelps, “Quaternary Reed-Muller Codes” IEEE Transactions on Information Theory (Juliol 2005) vol. 51. no. 7, pp: 2686 – 2691 . DOI: 10.1109/TIT.2011.2119465.