Full professor at UB
Research area: Analysis
PhD in Mathematics obtained at UAB (1989)
I did my thesis at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. I was a postdoctoral researcher at University of Wisconsin at Madison in 1988-1989 and in 1990 and at University of Tsukuba in 1991. Currently, I am professor at University of Barcelona.
- Function spaces in one and several Complex Variables
- Operator Theory
- Harmonic Analysis
- Potential Theory
- The corona theorem for weighted Hardy and Morrey spaces (with J. Fàbrega and J.M. Ortega). Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 13 (2014), no. 3, 579–607.
- On the boundedness of discrete Wolff potentials (with J.M. Ortega). Ann. Sc. Norm. Super. Pisa Cl. Sci. (5) 8 (2009), no. 2, 309–331.
- On Lp-Lq trace inequalities (with J.M. Ortega and I.E. Verbitsky). J. London Math. Soc. (2) 74 (2006), no. 2, 497–511.
- Imbedding potentials in tent spaces. (with J.M. Ortega) J. Funct. Anal. 198 (2003), no. 1, 106–141.
- Trace inequalities of Sobolev type in the upper triangle case (with J.M. Ortega and I.E. Verbitsky). Proc. London Math. Soc. (3) 80 (2000), no. 2, 391–414.