I am a senior postdoctoral researcher working in the Analysis group of the University of Barcelona. My position is funded by BGSMath.
I got PhD in 2011 at the University of Helsinki, where my advisors were Jari Taskinen and Jani Virtanen. Since then, I have worked as a postdoc in Helsinki, Stockholm and Joensuu, and now in Barcelona.
I am interested in operator theory in function spaces. More precisely, I am working on analytic Hardy and Bergman spaces and their operators, as well as applications to other areas of mathematics.
- Perälä, A., Vanishing Bergman kernels on the disk, The Journal of Geometric Analysis (to appear).
- Perälä, A.; Rättyä, J., Duality of weighted Bergman spaces with small exponents, Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae Mathematica, Volumen 42, (2017), 621--626.
- Astala, K.; Ivrii, O.; Perälä, A.; Prause, I., Asymptotic variance of the Beurling transform, Geometric and Functional Analysis, 25, (2015), no. 6, 1647--1687.
- Perälä, A., On the optimal constant for the Bergman projection onto the Bloch space, Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae Mathematica, Volumen 37, (2012), 245--249.
- Perälä, A.; Taskinen, J.; Virtanen, J., Toeplitz operators with distributional symbols on Bergman spaces, Proceedings of the Edinburgh Mathematical Society, Volume 54, Issue 02, (2011), 505--514.