Anna Miriam Benini
Anna Benini is a graduate in mathematics by the Scuola Normale Superiore de Pisa. She obtained her Ph.D. degree (2011) from the university of Stony Brook, USA, under the supervision of Michail Lyubich. She was chosen as an Early Stage Researcher by the European Research and Training network CODY which allowed her to spend one year in the University of Barcelona. Postdoctoral fellowships followed in Cuernavaca (Mexico), CRM Ennio de Giorgi (Pisa) and in Universita Tor Vergata (Rome), where she worked with the team of Filippo Bracci (2015-2017). She has publications in many prestigious journals and has been a speaker in numerous international conferences. She was the organizer of two such events in CRM (Pisa) and ESI (Vienna). She is now enjoying a Marie Curie Individual Fellowship at UB, where she works with the Holomorphic Dynamics group.
- A. M. Benini. A note on repelling periodic points for meromorphic functions with a bounded set of singular values. Rev. Mat. Iberoam. 32 (2016), no. 1, 267--274.
- A. M. Benini; Rippon, Philip J. ; Stallard, Gwyneth M. Permutable entire functions and multiply connected wandering domains. Adv. Math. 287 (2016), 451--462.
- A.Benini, N. Fagella. A separation theorem for entire transcendental functions. Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society 110 (2015), 291-324.
- Benini, Anna Miriam ; Lyubich, Mikhail . Repelling periodic points and landing of rays for post-singularly bounded exponential maps. Ann. Inst. Fourier (Grenoble) 64 (2014), no. 4, 1493--1520.
- Benini, Anna Miriam . Triviality of fibers for Misiurewicz parameters in the exponential family. Conform. Geom. Dyn. 15 (2011), 133--151. Electronic AMS. 7. A.M.Benini N. Fagella. Singular values and bounded Siegel disks. Math.Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc.