Anna de Mier
Associate professor at UPC
Research area: Discrete Mathematics
PhD in Mathematics obtained at UPC
I completed my PhD at UPC and afterwards spent 3 years as a postdoctoral researcher, at Oxford University and at Charles University in Prague. In 2006 I obtained a Ramón y Cajal fellowship and returned to UPC, becoming an associate professor in 2008.
- Graph theory
- Matroid theory
- Polynomial invariants
- J. Bonin, Extensions and presentations of transversal matroids, European J. Combin. 50 (2015), 18-29.
- S. Kitaev, A. de Mier and M. Noy, On the number of self-dual rooted maps, European J. Combin. 35 (2014), 377–387.
- A. de Mier, k-noncrossing and k-nonnesting graphs and fillings of Ferrers diagrams, Combinatorica 27 (2007), 699-720.
- J. Bonin, A. de Mier and M. Noy, Lattice path matroids: enumerative aspects and Tutte polynomials, J. Comb. Theory Ser. A 104 (2003) 63–94.
- C. Merino, A.de Mier and M. Noy, Irreducibility of the Tutte polynomial of a connected matroid, J. Comb. Theory Ser. B 83 (2001) 298-304.