Professor at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona and member of the group GSD of Dynamical Systems at UAB, Anna Cima is a Catalan mathematician specialising in Dynamical Systems. Her fields on expertise includes Qualitative Theory of Planar Systems, Limit cycles, Global Attractors, Period Function, Abel Equation in the area of Continuous Dynamical Systems as well as Globally Periodic Maps, Dynamics of Rational Mappings, Integrable Systems, Linearisation of Periodic Maps in the area of Discrete Dynamical Systems.
She is the Master’s Coordinator of the Master’s Degree “Modelling for Science and Engineering” at UAB and a member of the BGSMath.
The Best Paper Committee of JDEA declared as winning paper of the 2014 issues of JDEA the paper “A. Cima, A. Gasull and V. Mañosa. Basin of attraction of triangular maps with applications, JDEA 20(3) 2014”.
- Solution of the Markus-Yamabe Conjecture (1997)
- A Poincaré-Hopf Theorem for non-compact manifolds (1998)
- A simple solution of some composition conjectures for Abel equations (2013)
- A. Cima and S. Zafar, “Integrability and algebraic entropy of k-periodic non-autonomous Lyness recurrences”. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 413, 20-34, 2014.
- A. Cima, A. Gasull and F. Mañosas, “A simple solution of some composition conjectures for Abel equations”. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 398(2), 477-486, 2013.
- A. Cima, A. Gasull and V. Mañosa , “Non-autonomous 2-periodic Gumovski-Mira difference equations”. Internat. J. Bifur. Chaos Appl. Sci. Engrg., 22(11), 1250264 (14 pages), 2012.
- A. Cima, A. Gasull and V. Mañosa, “Studying discrete dynamical systems through differential equations”. J. Diff. Eq., 244, 630-648, 2008.
- A. Cima, A. Gasull and F. Mañosas , “Period function for a class of Hamiltonian systems”. J. Diff. Eq., 168(1), 180-199, 2000.