I received my Ph.D. in 2016 from the University of Osnabrück under the supervision of Holger Brenner. After that, I spent one year as a postdoc in the applied algebra group of Elisa Gorla at the University of Neuchâtel. Since spring 2017, I am a postdoc at the Institute of Mathematics of the UB founded by a Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship. My supervisor is Santiago Zarzuela.
My research interests are in commutative algebra and its applications to the related fields of algebraic geometry and cryptography. In particular, I like the following topics: numerical functions and multiplicities of rings of positive characteristic (Hilbert-Kunz, F-signature), arithmetical rank of algebraic varieties, algorithms for polynomial systems solving, and multivariate cryptography.
- A.Caminata, E. Gorla, Solving Multivariate Polynomial Systems and an Invariant from Commutative Algebra, submitted, arXiv:1706.06319.
- A. Caminata, L. Katthän, The symmetric signature of cyclic quotient singularities, to appear in Journal of Commutative Algebra.
- H. Brenner, A. Caminata, Generalized Hilbert-Kunz function in graded dimension two, to appear in Nagoya Mathematical Journal.
- H. Brenner, A. Caminata, The symmetric signature, Communications in Algebra, Vol. 45, No. 9, pp. 3730-3756, 2017.
- D. Bolognini, A. Caminata, A. Macchia, M. Mostafazadehfard, Cohomological dimension and arithmetical rank of some determinantal ideals, Le Matematiche, Vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 273-300, 2015.