After my PhD in UAB I worked for two years in Universitat de les Illes Balears as Associate Professor (2000-2001). In 2009 I had the award “I3 Intensification young researchers DIUE-MEC 2007 (2009-2011)”. Recently AQU-Catalunya provides me the “Acreditation of Advanced Research Position”.
- Dynamical systems and ordinary differential equations.
- Qualitative theory of planar differential equations.
- Limit cycles and 16th Hilbert problem.
- Piecewise differential systems.
- Chebyshev systems and zeros of real functions.
- P. Maesschalck, S. Rebollo-Perdomo, J. Torregrosa. Cyclicity of a fake saddle inside the quadratic vector fields. J. Differential Equations, 258(2), 588-620, 2015
- J. C. Medrado, J. Torregrosa. Uniqueness of limit cycles for sewing piecewise linear systems. J. Math. Anal. Appl., 431, 529-544, 2015
- C. A. Buzzi, C. Pessoa, J. Torregrosa. Piecewise linear perturbations of a linear center. Discrete Contin. Dyn. Syst., 33(9), 3915-3936, 2013
- A. Gasull, C. Li, J. Torregrosa. A new Chebyshev family with applications to Abel equations. J. Differential Equations, 252, 1635-1641, 2012
- A. Gasull, H. Giacomini, J. Torregrosa. Some results on homoclinic and heteroclinic connections in planar systems. Nonlinearity, 23, 2977–3001, 2010 (Selected to be in Nonlinearity Highly Downloaded Collection for 2010)