P-adic methods for Galois representations and modular forms
The conference aims to bring together researchers to present their work and recent developments in the field. The goal is also to provide a fruitful atmosphere to encourage discussions and to foster new collaborations among the participants. The event is part of the Monthly Program on Number Theory of the BGSMath.
Registration: To register for the workshop and apply for financial support for the accommodation, fill out this form. The deadline for applying for financial support is December 10th, 2016. The deadline for registration is January 27th, 2017.
Programme: The list of confirmed invited speakers is:
– John Bergdall (Boston University)
– Stephane Bijakowski (Imperial College)
– Riccardo Brasca (Jussieu Université)
– Kazim Büyükboduk (Koç University)
– Francesc Castellà (Princeton University)
– Przemyslaw Chojecki (Polish Academy of Sciences)
– Agnès David (Laboratoire de Mathématiques de Besançon)
– Shaunak Deo (Brandeis University)
– Daniel Disegni (Université Paris Sud)
– Lennart Gehrmann (Universität Duisburg-Essen)
– David Hansen (Columbia University)
– Ming-Lun Hsieh (Academia Sinica)
– Christian Johansson (Institute for Advanced Study)
– Jaclyn Lang (Université Paris 13)
– Judith Ludwig (Universität Bonn)
– Robert Pollack (Boston University)
– Giovanni Rosso (Cambridge University)
– Preston Wake (UCLA)
– Haining Wang (McGill University)
Scientific Committee: Luis Dieulefait, Victor Rotger, Xavier Xarles.
Organizers: Daniel Barrera, Francesc Fité, Xevi Guitart, Santiago Molina, Victor Rotger.
Venue: Talks will be held at room T1 (second floor) of the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, in the historical building of Universitat de Barcelona, whose location in central Barcelona is Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585.
With the support of the Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad, under the María de Maeztu grant (MDM-2014-0445), the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme (grant agreement No 682152), CRM, IMUB, UB, UPC.