Barcelona Analyisis Conference BAC16
The BAC16 conference, from September 5 – 9, 2016, is a continuation of the BAC06 conference, held also in Barcelona in September 2006. As in 2006, the main objective of the conference is to gather leading researchers in Mathematical Analysis and close areas to present the latest developments and discuss future lines of research.
This conference is being organized by the Barcelona Analysis Seminar, and the Mathematical Analysis research groups in Barcelona.
Talks will be held in the historical building of Universitat de Barcelona, whose location in central Barcelona is Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes, 585. Plenary talks will take place in the Aula Magna.
The program includes a series of invited plenary talks, as well as some special sessions open to all participants.
Invited speakers who already confirmed their attendance include
- Robert Berman (Chalmers University)
- Andrii Bondarenko (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Diego Córdoba (Instituto de Ciencias Matemáticas)
- Isabelle Gallagher (Université Paris Diderot)
- Tuomas Hytönen (University of Helsinki)
- Nets Katz (California Institute of Technology)
- Seung-Yeop Lee (University of South Florida)
- Enno Lenzmann (University of Basel)
- Nir Lev (Bar-Ilan University)
- Victor Lie (Purdue University)
- Svitlana Mayboroda (University of Minnesota)
- Stefano Meda (Università di Milano – Bicocca)
- Emanuel Milman (Technion – Israel Institute of Technology)
- Assaf Naor (Princeton University)
- Eero Saksman (University of Helsinki)
- Juan Benigno Seoane (Universidad Complutense de Madrid)
Participation of young researchers, to whom the conference is especially adressed, is encouraged.