Yairon Cid Ruiz
My main research interest is commutative algebra and its interactions with algebraic geometry and combinatorics. I like topics related to blow-up algebras, local cohomology, syzygies, regularity and edge ideals. I am particularly interested in the relations between blow-up algebras and certain criteria for the birationality of rational maps.
- Y. Cid-Ruiz, Bounding the degrees of a minimal μ-basis for a rational surface parametrization (2018), to appear in J. Symbolic Comput.
- Y. Cid-Ruiz, A D-module approach on the equations of the Rees algebra (2018), to appear in J. Commut. Algebra.
- Y. Cid-Ruiz, Regularity and Gröbner bases of the Rees algebra of edge ideals of bipartite graphs (2018), to appear in Le Matematiche.
- Y. Cid-Ruiz, S. Jafari, N. Nemati, B. Picone, Regularity of bicyclic graphs and their powers (2018).
- L. Busé, Y. Cid-Ruiz, C. D'Andrea, Degree and birationality of multi-graded rational maps, (2018).