I got my graduate in Mathematics and my PhD in Applied Mathematics from the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. I have been a member of the Game Theory Research Group (GRTJ) and Algorithmics, Bioinformatics, Complexity and Formal Methods research group (ALBCOM) at UPC. I have also been member of several competitive projects from 1998, such as Mathematical, computational and social aspects in voting and cooperation contexts (VOTO-COOP). I have published in several journals of computer scince and operational research, among other topics. I have been member of the organizing committee of several international conferences. I coordinate the consoliated research group 2017 SGR 758 granted by Generalitat de Catalunya.
• Game theory
• Social networks
• Computational complexity
• Riquelme, F., González-Cantergiani, P., Molinero, X., Serna, M. Centrality measure in social networks based on linear threshold model. Knowledge-Based Systems, 140: 92-102. January 2018.
• Molinero, X., Riquelme, F., Serna, M. Cooperation through social influence. European Journal of Operational Research, 242(3): 960-974. May 2015.
• Alonso-Meijide, J.M., Freixas, J., Molinero, X. Computation of several power indices by generating functions. Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computation, 219: 3395–3402. December 2012.
• Freixas, J., Molinero, X. Simple games and weighted games: a theoretical and computational viewpoint. Discrete Applied Mathematics, 157: 1496-1508. April 2009.
• Freixas, J., Molinero, X. The greatest allowed error of linearly separable switching functions. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 19:770-781. May 2008.