Since January 2018 I am a Beatriu de Pinós Postdoctoral Fellow, working at the University of Barcelona.
I am a member of the Research Group in Algebraic Topology.
Previously, I was a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Münster and at Freie Universität Berlin.
I obtained my PhD in 2012 at the University of Barcelona.
Algebraic Topology and Geometry // Topology of algebraic varieties, singular spaces, complex manifolds, multiplicative structures in homotopical algebra, cohomological operations, mixed Hodge theory, rational and p-adic homotopy theory, operads, formality, intersection cohomology.
• Sullivan minimal models of operad algebras (with Agustí Roig)
Publ. Mat., to appear.
• Rational Homotopy and Intersection-Formality of Complex Algebraic Varieties (with David Chataur)
Revista Matemática Complutense, First Online: 21 February 2018.
• Derived A-infinity algebras and their homotopies (with Daniela Egas Santander, Muriel Livernet and Sarah Whitehouse)
Topology and its Applications, 235 (2018), 214--268.
• Rational homotopy of complex projective varieties with normal isolated singularities (with David Chataur)
Forum Mathematicum 29 (2017), no.1, 41--57.
• Homotopy theory of mixed Hodge complexes (with Francisco Guillén)
Tohoku Mathematical Journal 68 (2016), no.3, 349--375.
• Cofibrant models of diagrams: mixed Hodge structures in rational homotopy
Transactions of the American Mathematical Society 367 (2015), no.8, 5935--5970.
• Weight filtration on the cohomology of complex analytic spaces (with Francisco Guillén)
Journal of Singularities 8 (2014), 83--99.
• E1-formality of complex algebraic varieties (with Francisco Guillén)
Algebraic & Geometric Topology 14 (2014), no.5, 3049--3079.
• Classification of isometries of spaces of constant curvature and invariant subspaces
Linear Algebra and Its Applications 450 (2014), 250--279.