Dr. Santi Seguí is a Lecturer at the Department of Applied Maths and Analysis from the University of Barcelona and associate researcher at Computer Vision Center of Barcelona. He received the Ph.D. degree from the Universitat de Barcelona in 2011 with a Cum Laude grade. His research interest are machine learning, Computer Vision and Data Science. He has a current collaboration with Dr. Sven Dickinson from University of Toronto.
He has 5 patents in the field of computer vision and medical imaging: A representative patents: Michal Drozdzal; Santi Seguí; Petia Radeva; Jordi Vitrià; Laura Igual; Carolina Malagelada; Fernando Azpiroz. SYSTEM AND METHOD FOR DISPLAYING MOTILITY EVEVNTS IN AN IN VIVO IMAGE STREAM. 30/01/2012. Given Imaging Ltd.
He has participated in several and international projects focused on technology tranfer. One of the most important, and still open, is the collaboration with Given Imaging, Ltd. from Israel..
- Computer Vision
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning
- Seguí, O. Pujol, J. Vitrià. Learning to count with deep object features. in: Deep Vision 2015. CVPR workshops
- Seguí, M. Drozdzal, E. Zaytseva, C. Malagelada, F. Azpiroz, P. Radeva, J. Vitrià. Detection of wrinkle frames in endoluminal videos using betweenness centrality measures for images. IEEE Journal of Biomedical and Health Informatics (2014)
- Seguí, L. Igual, J. Vitrià. Bagged One Class Classifiers in the Presence of Outliers. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence (IJPRAI) – (2013).
- Seguí, M. Drozdzal, F. Vilarino, C. Malagelada, F. Azpiroz, P. Radeva, J. Vitrià. Categorization and Segmentation of Intestinal Content Frames for Wireless Capsule Endoscopy . IEEE Transactions on Information Technology in Biomedicine (2012).
- Drozdzal, S. Seguí, J. Vitrià, C. Malagelada, F. Azpiroz, P. Radeva. Adaptable image cuts for motility inspection using WCE. Computerized Medical Imaging and Graphics (2012)