Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics at UPC Barcelona (Feb 2016 – today).
- Professor-W1 at Freie Universität Berlin and Berlin Mathematical School faculty member (October 2013- January 2016).
- JAE-DOC postdoctoral fellow at ICMAT and faculty member at Universidad Autóma de Madrid (October 2010-September 2013).
- CNRS postdoctoral researcher at École Polytechnique (Paris), under the ERC project ‘ExploreMaps’ (October 2009-September 2010)
Grants (as Principal Investigator):
- Marie Curie Career integration grant 2013.
- DAAD collateral project France-Germany.
- Discrete Mathematics
- Additive Combinatorics
- Random Discrete Structures
- Drmota, M., Ramos, L. and Rué, J.: Subgraph statistics in subcritical graph classes . Submitted to journal.
- Noy, M., Ravelomanana, V. and Rué, J.: On the probability of planarity of a random graph near the critical point. Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society 143 (2015): 925-936.
- Giménez, O., Noy, M. and Rué, J.: Graph classes with given 3-connected components: asymptotic enumeration and random graphs. Random Structures & Algorithms, 42 (4) (2013), 438-479.
- Drmota, M., Fusy, E. Kang, M., Kraus, V. and Rué J.: Asymptotic study of subcritical graph classes. SIAM Journal on Discrete Mathematics, 25 (4) (2011), 1615-1651.
- Cilleruelo, J. and Rué, J. : On a question of Sárkozy and Sós for bilinear forms, Bulletin of the London Mathematical Society, 41 (2) (2009), 274-280.