Eva Miranda has been a recipient of a Marie Curie EIF grant (at Université Paul Sabatier) and a Juan de la Cierva contract (at UAB). She is an editor of the Newsletter of the EMS, the corresponding member EMS-SCM and member of the scientific committee of the Viktor Ginzburg laboratory at ICMAT. She has been a guest editor of special issues at Journal of Geometry and Physics and Geometriae Dedicata.
Her research is at the crossroads of Differential Geometry, Mathematical Physics and Dynamical Systems. Her areas of expertise are Symplectic and Poisson Geometry, Geometric Quantization, Hamiltonian Dynamics and their interaction with Mathematical Physics. She has authored more than 25 papers, supervised several Ph.D thesis and has been plenary speaker in the top workshops in her field.
- Differential Geometry
- Mathematical Physics
- Dynamical Systems
- Symplectic and Poisson Geometry
- Anna Kiesenhofer, Eva Miranda and Geoffrey Scott, Action-angle variables and a KAM theorem for b-Poisson manifolds, Journal de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, (2015), doi:10.1016/j.matpur.2015.09.006
- Victor Guillemin, Eva Miranda and Ana Pires, Symplectic and Poisson Geometry on b-manifolds, Adv. Math. 264 (2014), 864-896
- Eva Miranda, Philippe Monnier and Nguyen Tien Zung, Rigidity for Hamiltonian actions on Poisson manifolds, Adv. Math. 229 (2012), no. 2, 1136-1179
- Camille Laurent-Gengoux, Eva Miranda and Pol Vanhaecke, Action-angle coordinates on Poisson manifods, Int. Math. Res. Not. IMRN 2011, no. 8, 1839-1869
- Eva Miranda, Nguyen Tien Zung, Equivariant normal form for non degenerate singular orbits of integrable hamiltonian system, Annales Scientifiques de l’Ecole Normale Supérieure, 37, no.6, 819-839, 2004