PhD in mathematics, from Universitat de Barcelona
Professor at Universitat de Barcelona
Member of the research group on Stochastic Processes at Barcelona University. Managing editor of Collectanea Mathematica (2010-.)
- Stochastic processes
- Stochastic differential equations
- Fractional Brownian motion
- Stochastic models applied to epidemiology
- Besalú, D. Marquez-Carreras, C. Rovira. (2014) Delay equations with non-negativity constraints driven by a Holder continuous function of order β in (1/3,1/2). Potential Analysis, Vol 41, n. 1, 117-141.
- Ferrante, C. Rovira. (2013) Stochastic differential equations with non-negativity constraints driven by fractional Brownian motion. J. Evol. Equ., Vol 13, n. 3, 617-632.
- Bascompte, X. Bardina, C. Rovira, S. Tindel. (2013) An analysis of a stochastic model for bacteriophage systems. Math. Biosci. Vol 241, n. 1, 99-108.
- Besalú, C. Rovira. (2012) Stochastic delay equations with non-negativity constraints driven by fractional Brownian motion. Bernoulli, Vol 19, n. 1, 24-45.
- Bardina, I. Nourdin, C. Rovira, S. Tindel. (2010) Weak approximation of a fractional SDE. Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Vol 120, n. 1, 39-65.