I graduated in Mathematics in 2001 at Universitat de Barcelona. In 2006, I got a PhD in Mathematics at Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, under the supervision of Dr. Joan Mateu and Dr. Joan Orobitg. Later I went through 2,5 years of postdoctoral training at University of Helsinki, University of Jyväskylä and Universidad Autónoma de Madrid.
- Geometric Function Theory
- Partial Differential Equations
- Harmonic Analysis
- Geometric Analysis
- Complex Analysis
- K. Astala, A. Clop, D. Faraco, J. Jääskeläinen, “Manifolds of quasiconformal mappings and the nonlinear Beltrami equation”, submitted for publication.
- A. Clop, R. Jiang, J. Mateu, J. Orobitg, “Linear transport equations for vector fields with sub-exponentially integrable divergence”, to be published at Calc. Var. & PDE.
- A. Clop, V. Cruz, “Weighted estimates for Beltrami equations”, Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Math. 38 (2013), 91-113.
- A. Clop, D. Faraco, A. Ruiz, “Stability of Calderón inverse conductivity problem in the plane for discontinuous conductivities”, Inverse Probl. Imaging 4 (2010), no. 1, 49-91.
- K. Astala, A. Clop, J. Mateu, J. Orobitg, I. Uriarte-Tuero, “Distortion of Hausdorff measures and improved Painlevé removability for bounded quasiregular mappings”, Duke Math. J. 141 (2008), no. 3, 539-571.